The offshore production of oil and gas is of strategic importance and represents a significant investment for companies and countries in time, money and resources. As such it is a potential major target for terrorist and insurgent attacks. The protection of offshore oil and gas installations is becoming a serious concern and offshore platforms are being fitted with sophisticated surveillance systems.
To counter potential attacks, Sonardyne’s range of innovative sonar and acoustic technologies form a key part of the security system for protecting offshore assets and are designed to meet the needs of the majority of commercial and infrastructure facility protection projects. Sonardyne’s Sentinel IDS continues to set the benchmark for cost-effective, long range underwater intruder detection with systems deployed worldwide to protect offshore installations in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and the Americas.
Its autonomous monitoring capabilities, long range detection and proven low false alarm rates provide a rapidly deployable, 360° underwater security solution for any application.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - SENTINEL
- Protection of platforms from the threat of underwater intruders
- Long range detection of divers and autonomous vehicles
- Rapidly deployable solution
- Proven low false alarm rates
- 360° underwater security solution for any application
- Proven track record on oil and gas installations